Friday, June 5, 2015

Best/Worst photos

 I like this photo because it is very simple, a picture of berries on a bush.  However, the image is very sharp and the colors contrast greatly to create a strong center of interest.
 I like this photo because it sums up my summers here in Bethesda: long days of sitting in a hammock, listening to summer sounds as the sun rises and then sets through the trees.
I like this photo because it is set in Norway, where I am from.  I really liked the experience of building this fire and cooking at the edge of this fjord.
 I dislike this photo because the subject is very blurry and the visual effect is boring.  This picture doesn't make me feel anything, and I feel that all great pictures make the viewer feel or reflect on something.
 I don't like this picture because it is of a stapler in front of some paper, possible the most boring combination of subject and background possible.
This landscape is not good because there is no clear subject; there is only green for a third and then bluish gray for a third of the photo.  It is boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment